About Boat Buyers Consulting
We are an advocate for boat buyers navigating the murky waters of the boat purchasing process. Let us help calm the torrent that can make the experience less than fun, and get you on the water with as few waves as possible.
Sign Initial Consultation
During Our Initial Consultation, I will work with you to help determine what boat is right for you and your family.
- Getting started
- Your boating budget
- Brand differences and similarities
- Where you plan to boat
- What type of boat you’re interested in; ie, ski, fish, surf, cruiser, pontoon, sailboat, etc.
- Family size and how many people you expect to have, on average, aboard your new boat
- Engine choices (Jet, Outboard, Inboard, Sterndrive, etc.)
- Outdrive choices (Jet, Single Prop, Duo-Prop, etc.)
- Discuss your tow vehicle needs
- Research and develop scorecard for local dealerships
Follow up email that includes detailed notes of our initial consultation, as well as in-depth information about boat brands of interest.
Sign up for our Initial Consultation here
Our Take-a-Look Service is designed for those unable to physically visit a vessel they are interested in purchasing, due to time or geographical constraints, but are needing an unbiased opinion of that vessel.
We will :
- Visit the dealership for you
- Accurately assess the condition of the vessel of interest
- Send video or pictures taken by us at the time of our visit
- Send pictures of the dealerships mechanical check sheet
- Negotiate best price while at the dealership on your behalf
- Schedule a test drive if all else goes well
Total package price 150.00 for local service (within 150-mile radius of Corpus Christi, Texas).
Package price outside our local area will be based on distance, mode of transportation needed (can we drive there or is a flight needed), and anticipated time investment.
Pick-up and Drop-off Services
Our Pick-up and Drop-off Services are perfect for those too busy to pick up their boat or drop it off at their dealership or repair facility.
We will arrange to take care of this for you at a rate of 2.00 per mile (based on MapQuest mileage) from the point of pick up to the point of delivery.
Reasonable charges will apply if the boat must be loaded onto a trailer or delivered to boat slip.
To get started, simply fill out the form below, or call Capt. Rob directly at 321.626.3792.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!!
What Customers Are Saying: “This is amazing!! He’s the beat in the business at pairing people with boats!! Congratulations!!” ~Meredith Saldana Dunn